photo blog  photo tinker.jpg  photo connect.jpg  photo present.jpg

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Teacher Tipster

This week Julie introduced me to an awesome teacher, Mr. Smith of TeacherTipster.com. On his website, you will find printables, links to his weekly videos, and a link to his Facebook page that you can "like" and follow his posts. Let me tell you, I was hooked after watching one video! I would love to be a student in his classroom- he is so creative and truly makes learning fun! Even though he is a first grade teacher, his tips can apply to all grade levels.

The first video I watched was an Angry Birds math lesson (I know, Angry Birds are everywhere these days!)


He also has great ideas for classroom management, like Chart Folders for those students who are always finishing early.


I also love his idea for Silly-brations! I just can't stop smiling at how awesome he is :-)


To see the rest of his videos, check out his YouTube page, go to his website, or "like" him on Facebook to receive his updates. Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment