photo blog  photo tinker.jpg  photo connect.jpg  photo present.jpg

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Cleaning & iPad Resources

After posting about backing up last week, I found a blog post on Scholastic.com called Virtual Spring Cleaning - A Five Step Plan. I thought it gave some great tips for cleaning up some of the virtual clutter that is on your computer, as well as help to get organized and stop wondering "where did I put that file again?" Here's a screen shot on how the blog author organizes her files:


On another note, a fellow tech teacher shared a YouTube channel with me called iPadagogy. The channel is dedicated to instructional videos of useful apps for the iPads. For example, I found a video that explained Popplet Lite, which is an app we have here at school. 


Finally, McGraw-Hill Education is offering some of their Everyday Math apps for free this week!





No comments :

Post a Comment