photo blog  photo tinker.jpg  photo connect.jpg  photo present.jpg

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Currently

I'm linking up with Farley and her September currently!


Listening to the Cubs game in the background while I try to tackle my forever long to-do list!

Loving the students' smiles at our Learning Commons Ribbon Cutting that was this afternoon. It was our grand opening, and the first time they saw it - they were BEAMING! I honestly thought I was going to cry happy tears at how amazing everything has turned out. {Blog post coming soon!}

Thinking I should probably go to bed soon... but there's that darn to-do list!

Wanting a cute outfit for our upcoming engagement photos that are later this month! I keep stalking my usual shopping sites (J.Crew, Nordstrom, Loft, etc.), but nothing is hitting me just yet. Hopefully when more fall things come out I'll find just what I'm looking for!

Needing some yoga. All the events at the start of the school year are interfering, so I'm ready for some routine and balance to come back into my life. 

Goals <> 1. innovate in our new Learning Commons, try new ideas, and collaborate with teachers to explore what we can do in the space! <> 2. Spread joy throughout the school year and keep a positive attitude <> 3. Find balance - see my needing! #yogaplease

1 comment :

  1. I'm with you on the sleep things-my mind is so busy that it's hard sometimes! Good luck finding an outfit for your engagement photos! Have a great school year!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete