photo blog  photo tinker.jpg  photo connect.jpg  photo present.jpg

Friday, April 12, 2019

Game On! STEAM Day

Happy Friday! Does anyone else feel like they blinked and it's suddenly mid-April? What happened to the last few weeks?!

Anyways, if you follow me on Instagram, you might have caught my stories when we did a school-wide STEAM Day with a retro video game twist! We do STEAM days twice per year, just before our breaks as a fun way for the school to come together and get their STEAM on! Teachers love it, kids love, and I love, love, love it! 

I had quite a few requests for the resources, so here you go!


Tetris Puzzles & Pixel Art

Pac Man with Dash

Duck Hunt Pom Pom Launchers

Mario Kart Mazes

Sonic the Hedgehog Spheros

If you host your own STEAM Day, let me know with a tag or a comment! Can't wait to see!

No comments :

Post a Comment