photo blog  photo tinker.jpg  photo connect.jpg  photo present.jpg

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

PicLab HD

One of my favorite FUN apps is FREE... TODAY ONLY!!
PicLab HD creates beautiful, funky, and creative text overlays on your photos. They have a free version, but PicLab HD has more free fonts and editing features than regular old PicLab.

Here are some examples of what it looks like:


So why am I sharing a photo editing app? Well, I think that 3rd and 4th graders especially would love it. It makes me cringe when they ask me if I am on Instagram, but this is their digital world and what is "cool" in it. 

Some of the ideas I had were:
- Create a New Year's Resolution image
- Create a picture of a quote from a book 
- After reading, design an image for the moral of a story


Look for it on our iPads after the New Year.. but download it today if you're interested!


No comments :

Post a Comment